How To Prevent Oily Face After Applying Makeup
Today, we would be talking about how to prevent an oily face after applying makeup. No matter what your skin type, most of the time your skin tends to become oily after applying makeup. Oil on the skin can melt your makeup, clog the pores and also trigger the appearance of pimples on the skin. Generally, makeup oxidizes on your skin which in turn produces oil on your skin. So, if you want to prevent an oily face after applying makeup.
When you have oily skin, it might feel like seconds after you cleanse, it’s back to greasy again. That greasiness increases even more when you apply your makeup, making for a difficult situation. Your foundation might look like it has wiped clean off your face or worse, you may look like you’ve slathered your face in bacon.
How To Prevent From Oily Face
- Do wash your face every morning, evening, and after exercise.
- Do use a gentle, foaming face wash.
- Don’t use oil-based or alcohol-based cleansers.
- Do apply moisturizer daily.
- Don’t sleep in your makeup.
There’s Is An Also Easy And Quick Solution For You To Prevent Oily Face After Applying Makeup
Combat shine with ease thanks to this oil-absorbing face roller made from real volcanic stone. Just pop the cap and this compact shine buster is ready to roll, for on-the-go touch-ups, anytime, anywhere. Best of all? It’s reusable!
How Does It Work
The oil-absorbing face roller is made with real volcanic stone, which soaks up excess oil that causes shine. It is reusable, easily cleaned with warm water, great for on-the-go, and doesn’t lift your makeup. You simply roll it over any areas that you’re experiencing shine and let the volcanic stone get to work.
Cool and tiny oil absorb that can be your daily routine.
Love the product that can: – Absorb oil easily everywhere, anytime. – Small and compact form factor that can use and carry everywhere.
About This Item
- LIKE BLOTTING PAPERS, BUT BETTER: This face roller is made of real volcanic stone, which soaks up excess oil instantly. It’s our secret for fresh, shine-free skin any time. Use it on a clean or finished face—it won’t mess up your makeup
- MASSAGES AND MATTIFIES FACE: Rolling the stone roller across your skin feels heavenly, like a mini facial massage. Ditch your jade roller and use our 2-in-1 Mattifying face roller for oily and acne prone skin
- EASY TO USE: Gently roll the face roller ball over your T-zone or anywhere skin is shiny. That’s it
- LESS WASTE THAN BLOTTING PAPER: Unlike blotting papers for oily skin that are used once and thrown out, this oil-absorbing roller is reusable. To clean, twist the roller’s ring to unlock, and pull out the stone. Wash with a gentle cleanser, rinse, and air-dry before locking it back in
- LIVE BOLDLY WITH REVLON MAKEUP: Revlon has the quality beauty tools and high-pigment, the bold color makeup you need to be yourself. Our tools for the face, eyes, and nails are everyday essentials elevated through function, form, or and material (but still amazingly affordable)
Removes Oil & Shine
Like blotting paper, but better. Volcanic stone rolls across face to soak up excess oil instantly for fresh, shine-free skin any time.
On-the-Go Oil Control
Perfectly portable and lightweight. Drop it in your bag for quick, on-the-go oil control and shine-free skin. Look fresh and get matte in a flash.
The magic’s in the real volcanic stone. Its unique absorbing properties soak up oil like a magnet and mattify your skin instantly.
Reusable & Washable
Unlike blotting papers, it’s reusable. To clean, twist ring and pull out the stone. Wash with gentle cleanser, rinse, air-dry, and pop it back in.